Thursday, June 19, 2008

Various and Sundry News and Events

Magic is in the Air

It has been a while since I wrote anything here. It seems life has gotten a bit busy with last minute preparations for the birth of our first, my return to work full time, visiting with family while they are still in the area, and joining Christar. We have done some fun things, though, so here are just a few pictures from a recent trip to Mammoth and Bodie with Dan and Katie, goofing around with my family, and an update shot of Torrey's big belly. Enjoy!

The Old Standard

IMG_0869

IMG_0874

IMG_0982

All The Neighbors Have Gone

Time Goes By

Tufa

Brilliant Morning

IMG_1136

IMG_1251

IMG_1257

IMG_1394

I still have lots to do, so I am off for now. Stay tuned for a bunch of cool 3D photos that I have been collecting for a little while. They are awesome, and I will post them sometime fairly soon.

No comments: